Last Update 2018-08-17 17:52:51, Location: Co-Labs The Starling Mall, Date and Time: 16-08-2018 18:30-21:30
• Speed of credit assessment and loan disbursement
• Difference in risk profile of SMEs accepted for listing by P2P operators vs credit approvals by banks
• How banks innovate in the SME financing segment and safeguard against high defaults?
• How can FinTechs and Banks both compete against TechFins such as Alipay and Grab?
1. Terrence Teoh, Head of Group SME Banking, Hong Leong Bank
2. Kristine Ng, Chief Executive Officer, Fundaztic P2P
3. Umar Munshi, Co-founder & CEO, Ethis Ventures
4. Andre Betker, Chief Investment Officer, Alixco P2P
Raja Adam (MoneyMatch), Vice President - FAOM
PC Gan (GoBear), Committee Member - FAOM
Event Partner: HLB LaunchPad
Venue Partner: Co-labs
Brought to you by: FinTech Association of Malaysia